Amber Rose – Ambika
460hr + 200hr Hatha and Sivananda Trained Yoga Teacher
Amber lives in the beautiful Coffs Coast region of NSW, she creates artwork and practices yoga from her little home on a hill in Coffs Harbour.
Amber was introduced to yoga in high school over 20 years ago, the first thing she did upon finishing school was attend 60hrs of training at Swami Sarasvati Yoga Centre. After this Amber went on to study Art and Ceramics at the National Art School and Sydney Gallery School and Psychology at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, however after many years and many yoga workshops, retreats and courses Amber came full circle back to yoga and studied the Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training with IYTA, graduating in 2019. In 2020 she completed a further immersion Teacher Training Certificate at the Sivananda Ashram in Kerela where she was given her yogic name, Ambika. With her combination of knowledge and interests Amber has a gentle, creative and inclusive yoga practice.
Amber teaches Hatha and Sivananda Yoga with a focus on gentle realignment, strength building, mindfulness and relaxation. Amber is a Full Teaching Member of the International Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA), a Lifetime Member of the Indian Yoga Association (IYA), and has been the Membership Secretary for the IYTA from 2018 to present
Qualifications and Certificates:
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching – International Yoga Teachers Association, Sydney (460hrs)
- Sivananda Teacher Training Course – Sivananda Dhanwantari Ashram, Neyyar Dam (200hrs)
- Integral Yoga & Conscious Living Retreat Course – Hariharalaya, Siem Reap
- Health is in your Hands – Ayurveda Immersion Weekend
- Yoga Ayurveda Cultural Programme – Sivananda Dhanwantari Ashram, Neyyar Dam
- Introduction to Buddism and Meditation – Tushita Meditation Centre, McLeod Ganj
- Vipassana Mediation Course – Blue Mountains
- Elementary Practical Intensive – Sarasvati Yoga Society, Kenthurst (60hrs)
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Copyright © 2021 Amber Rose Yoga